Complaint Review: First National Grant

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2005

• Reported By:garfield Arkansas
First National Grant
www.firstnationalgrants.com Santa Rosa Main, California U.S.A.

First National Grant ripoff Santa Rosa Main California

I talked to Savanah Gates and she said it would be a one time fee of 299.00. She also said it would be 10-15 bussniess days till I got my paper work, it has been a month.

She gave me a wrong company name and a telphone number that works, but the answering machine is full and will not take any more messages.

They said thier company would walk me through the steps to get a 5,000 grant guarantee.If I did not get approved I just had to send them two denial letters and they would give me my money back minus shipping and handling.

I have not heard anything from them since. I have tried to contact them and I have been unsuccesful.

garfield, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2005 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Grant/Santa-Rosa-Main-California/First-National-Grant-ripoff-Santa-Rosa-Main-California-138735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Grant