Complaint Review: First National Grant

• Reported By:coffeeville Alabama
First National Grant
firtnationalgrant.com Internet U.S.A.

First National Bankfirst National Grant ripoff misleading deceiving Internet

on 042005 at 5:29pm I received a call from First National Grant advising me that I was guarnteed a government grant in the amount of 12,500. Cindy Smith rep#001 wanted banking information which I was hesitant to provide. She became upset and insited that I could called her back and thank her once I received my check for 12,500. Once I gave her my bank information and answered the question, I asked for my tracking number she hung the phone up. I became suspicious and went to the internet and found this website.

jackson, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Grant/internet/First-National-Bankfirst-National-Grant-ripoff-misleading-deceiving-Internet-139620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Grant