Complaint Review: First National Grant

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2005

• Reported By:Corvallis Oregon
First National Grant
firstnationalgrant.com Nationwide U.S.A.

First National Government Grant, Joe Jonsen fake name First national government grant rip Safasdf dsafasdf

I received a phone call today from Joe Johnson, a male with a very heavy accent. He told me I am eligible to receive federal grants. Me being a student I believed him for a moment and confirmed my street address, till he told me it was going to be for $12,500 a month, I would be charged for a free grant $29.95, and that the grants could be used for anything I wanted. I know that the school grants I receive are for school and school related expenses. He told me since I was so skeptical he would give me the company website for me to review and he would call me tomorrow. I went online and could not find their address but found this website. I am not sure what other information he has on me other than my name and address, and when he calls tomorrow I am not sure what I should do. I will either ignore the phone call, or give him misleading information. The phone number on my caller ID was unavailable ID, other wise I would block his number.

Hana
Corvallis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Grant/nationwide/First-National-Government-Grant-Joe-Jonsen-fake-name-First-national-government-grant-rip-146015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Grant