Complaint Review: First National Health Care Limited - First National Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2005

• Reported By:Fridley Minnesota
First National Health Care Limited - First National Benefits
7011 N.W. 87th Ave.#1038 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First National Health Care Limited - First National Benefits ripoff, scam deceitful, misleading information, deceptive phone call Miami Florida

I get this phone call thursday may 19th from a guy who was definitely indian. He says he has grant information that I can get from the Gov. for up to 12,500 dollars. He pratles on for a few minutes and finally says I need to pay $29.99 and for that I get an application completly filled out I just need to sign the papers and mail them off. I said wait a minute how do I know that you are who you say you are? He says mam our office got your name from the Gov. as a person eligible for this grant money. I ask a few more questions and he puts another guy on the phone(adam) I verify that this is a paper service so I'm paying for processing an application, he said yes. He also explains that this will be an offer for health care discounts for $299.95 I said I don't want that, he says I would order the gran app. and cancel the healthcare when you get the package.

So like an idiot I gave the info. to buy.( I should have listened to the inner voice)The debit went through on May 24th I got the so-called package today Sat. May 28th. It's a box for a VHS tape with nothing but a sheet of paper. Guess what, I have to buy the 299.95 healthcare plan to get the grant app. what a total scam. I think I'll inform the post master and media about this company.

Rhonda
Fridley, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Health-Care-Limited-First-National-Benefits/Miami-Florida-33178/First-National-Health-Care-Limited-First-National-Benefits-ripoff-scam-deceitful-misle-144353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Health Care Limited - First National Benefits