Complaint Review: First National Merchant Credit Card; CCA;

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2002

• Reported By:
First National Merchant Credit Card; CCA;
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Merchant Credit Card; CCA; Capital Credit Alliance, Inc. ripoff deceptive misleading questionable business practices unethical immorral, and just plain WRONG!! Las Vegas Nevada

Today I received a First National Card in the mail. I was so excited, thinking it was a credit card, a REAL credit card. Our family has had a rough time financilly since Sept.11, as I know many Americans have, and I thought "this is great, this will really help us get back on our feet". When I got to the 6500.00 credit purchase limit, I knew in the bottom of my heart that this was too good to be true.

I read the entire ad, front to back, large and small print, EVERYTHING. It sounded really fishy. No credit card company I've ever heard of has NO interest rates, ever. That is unheard of. I really knew it was a scam when I read the part about them automatically deducting a certain amount from your bank account every month, and that if you didn't "opt out" that you had no other option. Also, there was no PHYSICAL address. There was no well known bank backing them. So I got online to look them up.

The rest is history. Here I am, like many others, except by the grace of God, I'm not out any money or grief. I am truly sorry for those of you who were duped by these people. They are really sneaky and underhanded.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-Inc-ripoff-deceptive-m-16597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Merchant Credit Card; CCA;