• Report: #520086

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: ALAN — brunswick Ohio United States of America
First National Merchant Solutions
1620 dodge st. omaha, Nebraska United States of America

First National Merchant Solutions fnbo Ripoff Contract Termination Fees-Contract Goes On and On, Go Somewhere Else omaha, Nebraska

I was solicieted by al gardner for first national merchant solutions in June of 2007. I joined the company, told them I would only do a one year agreement, was never told about any "early termination fees" which ive never experienced in doing business for over 30 years and with six different credit card proscessors including brick and mortor banks. I started taking PC Charge and first national couldnt do it, so i switched to another proscessor,.. They kept charging me $40 dollars a month, I called my rep mr. gardner and he said oh sorry its the gift card company ill stop that and get you a credit. He did and immedietly I started getting charbed another $40 a month, I called him after my accountant brought it to my attention and he said oh well we talked about that its the early termination fee being spoon fed to you instead of $250 all at once. I said I was with your company for more than a year why is there an early term fee , because the contract automatically renews and they were going to charge the fee anyway. [continued below]....
..... You would think these guys were from New Jersey selling garbadge Pick up!! Anyway Im in the proscess of filing a lawsuit and i drafted a letter which im going to send to my congressman, they are in the mood to go after credit card proscessors right now, so ill add some chum to the water. I hope this practice stops, and no one else gets screwed.I also noticed a large number of chargebacks approved by them, even after i would send in documentation it never seemed to matter with them, I get the feelint they werent even looking. USE RBS GREAT COMPANY NO PROBLEMS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Merchant-Solutions/omaha-Nebraska-68197/First-National-Merchant-Solutions-fnbo-Ripoff-Contract-Termination-Fees-Contract-Goes-On-a-520086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Merchant Solutions