Complaint Review: First National credit service, Prime one benefits

• Submitted: Sat, December 28, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, December 28, 2002

• Reported By:Morgan Utah
First National credit service, Prime one benefits
61 East 8th street, PMB #140 New York, New York U.S.A.

First National credit service, Prime one benefits Rip-off Owners of credit card company couldn't find real jobs so they now prey off of consumers New York New York

As a young adult with little credit, recieving a phone call saying that I could have a credit card with a $2,500 dollar limit was great news. After hearing everything the woman had to say I was convinced that this was going to be an open door to build my credit.

The only catch to this was a $187.00 deposite that had to be taken out of my bank account. Being a 19 year old single mother I was kind of hesitant but thought that in the end it would pay off. So I gave all of my information to her and patiently waited.

Almost 4 months later I recieve a worthless packet of junk and no credit card. I was out raged! So I called back and they said to use the internet address in the packet to log on a pickout my credit card and the company I wanted to go through. I was now extreamly pist off now. I had asked what the hell the 187 dollars was for and they replied to find a company who would give you credit.

So I told them I wanted my money back immediatly. They then said that it would take 10-12 weeks then I would get it back. This was in August it is now late December and I am still waiting. I tell you If I could meet these people they would get one hell of an a*s beating!!!

Morgan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2002 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-credit-service-Prime-one-benefits/New-York-New-York-10003/First-National-credit-service-Prime-one-benefits-Rip-off-Owners-of-credit-card-company-co-39378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National credit service, Prime one benefits