Complaint Review: First National

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2002

• Reported By:Ocala Fl
First National
266 Elmwood Avenue Suite 271 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

First National, Prime One Financial, Diane tricked and lied to us Buffalo New York

I received a telephone call from Prime One Financial, the first week of May. I was told I would receive a credit card, if I would pay 187.00. I gave Diane, my checking account information and was debited on May 29, 2002. 5 weeks later I received a package in the mail, showing me how to obtain a credit card. I called the company back and complained about misrepresentation. After arguing, I was finally told I would receive a credit to my checking account. I had to fax over a bank statement showing the date of the withdrawal and the entire package signed receipt.

Since then, I have received a letter from the company that distributes the packages, claiming they are a whole sale company that provides distribution. They enclosed a copy of your ripoff web site.

Please help me in getting a credit to my checking account.

John
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2002 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National/Buffalo-New-York-14222/First-National-Prime-One-Financial-Diane-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Buffalo-New-York-29644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National