Complaint Review: First One Lending Corporation

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Christy — Jones Oklahoma United States of America
First One Lending Corporation
31831 Camino Capistrano Suite 300-B, Internet United States of America

First One Lending Corporation First One National Mortgage, Scam, Gouging, Rip Off, Internet

To Whom it may concern; About 5 months ago I got involved with First One from a T.V. commercial .Ph# 800-701-9367. I was put in the charge of Randa El-Farra of First One. We did all the paper work. She sent a package to sign and date paper work and asked me to mail it back to her.She had sent me a pamplet that she said would lead me to my housing counselor.Which was (naca co.)At www.naca .com.I followed the instructions and made a phone interview with them (naca).

On Wed the 28th of December 2011.Had my phone interview that took about 45 minutes and by the time I finished this phone call I had found out that Naca had never heard of First One and they didn't know who Randa was or the other person I had talk to from First One and his name was Bill Mariner. Bill Mariner told me he could get my mortgage reduced by 600 to 500 bucks a month with a 1% interest rate all I had to do was pay 1450 dollars to get the paper work done and submitted.

It was split into two payments 725 dollars up front and when they received that they would send me all the necessary  paper work and get started on negotiating with my lender for a more  affordable mortgage payment.  I for one did not have 1450 dollars laying around it took me 5 months to save up enough to pay the second part of the 725. When I got the 1450 hundred paid off I received a e mail from Randa El-Farra that she received the money and she would be sending me a packet in the mail to call my financial counselor and they would help me with the rest of the modification on my mortgage. I called the number and was told it is illegal for people to solicit money to help with a loan modification. I am now working with a NACA whos services are free of charge.

First One Lending is playing on peoples emotions and desperation in order to keep their homes. I want my 1450 dollars back. I did not have it in the first place to just give away. These people do nothing for you except sit back and collect your money and then say oh call this number they will assist you the rest of the way. I could have done that myself. My interview with NACA took almost and hour. My interview with First one was ten mins. Something needs to be done about them scamming family's out of money they don't have to begin with. If we had that kind of money we wouldn't be calling people to help us like that in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-One-Lending-Corporation/internet/First-One-Lending-Corporation-First-One-National-Mortgage-Scam-Gouging-Rip-Off-Interne-823765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First One Lending Corporation