• Report: #191270

• Submitted: Fri, May 12, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 12, 2006

• Reported By:Daytona Beach Florida
First Performance Recovery
4901 NW 17th Way, Suite 201 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

First Performance Recovery ripoff dishonest fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida

For a while I couldn't pay back my overdue credit debt from am old credit card. They called me up and asked for a settlement so I can pay it off and then I wouldn't have it on my credit report anymore.

I paid it in full by the end of the year(2005). Then they were going to send me a letter saying I paid it off so I can send it to the credit bureaus to tell them I paid it off and it can be removed from my credit report.

So I though... when I get a call from another debt collector saying that I need to pay the rest off. I told them I made a settlement and everything, but they didn't send a letter I suppose to send. So I guess these guys didn't do what they were going to do. I will send an update on Monday...

Lydia
Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2006 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Performance-Recovery/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309-3771/First-Performance-Recovery-ripoff-dishonest-fraud-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-191270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Performance Recovery