Complaint Review: First Plus Platinum Credit Services

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Berea Kentucky
First Plus Platinum Credit Services
4894 W. Lone Mountain Rd., #128 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Platinum Plus First Plus Platinum Credit Services I have never seen such a blatant outright LIE and SCAM in my life it's advertised on FACEBOOK Las Vegas Nevada

This is the most blatant scam I've seen in my entire life. It's fraud, it's an outright lie, and I'm contacting the FTC about this. This is just WRONG.

This is advertised on facebook so facebook should also be help responsible for allowing such deception to be advertised on their site. They are supposed to manually approve ads but they must not have this one.

The ad shows a picture of a REAL CREDIT CARD. It says guarantee approval and no interest rate.

It leads you to believe you are applying for a REAL CREDIT CARD and makes you enter your social security number and everything.

But there is NO CREDIT CARD!

You get "credit" that you have to use at their stupid online webstore full of overpriced junk!

They make you pay a 2 dollar something non refundable fee to get the non existent credit card and sign you up automatically for 2 trial offers that you'll have to pay a ton for every month unless you cancel fast. (They better answer the phone when I call to cancel)

Just look at the ad with the picture of the real credit card that says guaranteed approval for $7500 and tell me that's not an ad for a credit card!!!

I asked about it on yahoo but should have waited till the people told me it was a scam!

Shame on you first platinum plus, nobody wants anything from your stupid store and shame on you facebook for allowing such a scam and fraud to be advertised on your site.

I've reported this already to facebook and I'm also emailing the FTC and making a post on my blog.

Berea, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Plus-Platinum-Credit-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/Platinum-Plus-First-Plus-Platinum-Credit-Services-I-have-never-seen-such-a-blatant-outrigh-468575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Plus Platinum Credit Services