Complaint Review: First Pluscard or Preferred Platinum Plan or Continental Direct Services Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2002

• Reported By:bremerton wash
First Pluscard or Preferred Platinum Plan or Continental Direct Services Inc.
PO Box 15130, las Vegas, Nv 89114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First Pluscard, Preferred Platinum Plan, & Continental Direct Services Inc; ripoffs that charged me for account i did not request. Las Vegas, Nevada

*0: Re; Preferred Platinum Plan

I recieved a card in the mail called First Pluscard. I wasn't sure what it was, so I called the 1-800-636-0076 to ask some questions. the gal described to me that it was a merchant card, and I had heard of scams where merchants will approve a card for their merchandise with enormous prices and high interest rates, so I declined.

I then did not think about it again until i recently received a statement from this company called Preferred Platinum Plan. I wondered who it was threatening to damage my credit. I did not have a card or account with anyone by that name.

i started researching the internet and found out that it was a big scam. I will not pay for something i never authorized nor used. I am going to take this further and speak to an attorney about this situation. I feel raped by these people, I believe that sending something in the mail with a phone number to gain information about it is fine, but taking a simple inquiry for information and illegally taking my personal information to charge me for an unauthorized card and charges is despicable.

john
bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2002 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Pluscard-or-Preferred-Platinum-Plan-or-Continental-Direct-Services-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-Pluscard-Preferred-Platinum-Plan-Continental-Direct-Services-Inc-ripoffs-that-c-26615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Pluscard or Preferred Platinum Plan or Continental Direct Services Inc.

#1 0

Re; Preferred Platinum Plan

AUTHOR: - ()

I am still investigating whether or not Preferred platinum Plan is involved with the First Cardplus scam. When I entered their name in the search box, the First Pluscard complaints came up, but the other names are surely correct, I wonder if this company is an aka for CCS or CCA that I see , same city and state same phone number on some of the reports and same scam.