Complaint Review: First Premier Bank - Arrow Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2003

• Reported By:severn Maryland
First Premier Bank - Arrow Financial Services
21031 Network Place Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

First Premier Bank/Arrow Financial Services Credit Card Fraud, refusal to offer proof, credit reporting Sioux Falls

I am truly a victim of fraud here. 4 years ago I received a bill from First Premier Bank for an account that I did not have, nor open. I have been disputing it with them since.

I contacted the FTC and asked what should I do. I was told that if the company can not provide proof that you signed an application or any sales slips then it has to be removed.

I contacted First Premier and notified them of my requests. I was told by some $8.00 an hour customer service jerk-off that they did not have any of the information to offer me.

I then told the representative that I wanted the account removed from my credit report and me taken off of their Collection list-since they could not provide the accurate documentation. I was told that it could not be done and that the money that was charged (supposedly) has to be paid back by me.

i refused and told them I would continue to dispute it. I provided police reports and signatures with copies of my drivers license and years later it still is not removed and I am getting letters from Arrow Financial Services-their collection agency constantly.

I have been round and round with them about this. I was told that it will never be removed and that if it is they will continue to add it to my credit report. That company should be burned to the ground with all of the grief that they are causing people.

I feel for those of you who have accounts with them, but obviously they are now stretching out to those of us who never opened accounts with them.

Gina
severn, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2003 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Arrow-Financial-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60678/First-Premier-BankArrow-Financial-Services-Credit-Card-Fraud-refusal-to-offer-proof-cre-67711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank - Arrow Financial Services