Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Card ,VISA

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:East Rocester New Hampshire
First Premier Bank Card ,VISA
PO BOX 5147 Sioux Falls, North Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank Card ,VISA They are trying to get a payment before the due date on my present bill Sioux Falls North Dakota

*Consumer Suggestion: Yes it's unfortunate...

I have had Premier Bank Card for 4 years now. Never a problem with them until this month in June 2009. I have been getting harrassing phone calls from them all month. they have been telling me that my account is over the limit. I have other credit cards with other companies. They do not call me or harrass me due to an over the limit. I get a bill and I pay it with any fees or what so ever. But First Premier Bank is starting something new now. My present bill with them is due on June 29, 2009 for $66.00 dollars. I have paid them regularly and always on time. Never a hassel. I find it very disturbing. They are starting unfair credit practises.

Due to there hassassment. I am going to pay off what I owe and cancel my Card with them. They keep on sending me information to take out another card with them. They can forget it now with there unfair credit practises. Buyer beware of First Premier Bank Card.

Walter
East Rocester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Card-VISA/Sioux-Falls-North-Dakota-57117-5147/First-Premier-Bank-Card-VISA-They-are-trying-to-get-a-payment-before-the-due-date-on-my-p-463673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Card ,VISA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Yes it's unfortunate...

AUTHOR: Sylver8248 - (U.S.A.)

But it's because you went over limit. I have a credit card with this company as well, from a time when I was trying to establish credit.

If you are late, or over limit...they will call and ask you to pay in full (or they asked me to, at least). Unfortunately this information is included in the terms and conditions brochure you received with the card (I know...I checked), so while it may not be fun...its legal.