Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Card

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:LYNN Massachusetts
First Premier Bank Card
Soux Falls S. Dekota Soux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Premier Bank Card-first Premier Bank Card WAS a good card till i made a downpayment over my credit limit Soux Falls South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Hmmmmmm

i liked my premier bank card and payed every month on time and every payment i could use as credit immediately ,then one day a nice old lady gave me 2 500 dollar travelers checks and i thot i'd send it to my premier bank card instead of my minimum monthly installments and it will also give me immediate use of my new ballance wh/ was more than premier bank card allowed me ,i do not think i gave them any phony travelers checks and i was given credit beyond what they allowed me but the minute i tried spending it i lost my g d deposit;
i called in a panic and they said insufficient funds;i never got word in writing ;no return indigent checks ;who took off w/ my money?

now on top of me apologizing in total disbelief and dismay i canceled my cards immediately and have no credit cards and no credit and i dont have my receipts and belie4ve it or not altho they know it put me in a total hardship and i pay every month i get threatening calls every day ;when are you gonna pay ;one tells me its this amount i owe another calls and say i owe double and interest is 150 today another calls and says its only 13 dollars .but they call every g d day! and i only get paid monthly;i keep telling them the same thing ,now they are asking me can you tell me what put you over the credit limit?

if this is not clear try depositing money over your credit limit and watch someone make it disappear,then come charging after you to cover it!

Slavesinger
LYNN, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Card/Soux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5147/Premier-Bank-Card-first-Premier-Bank-Card-WAS-a-good-card-till-i-made-a-downpayment-over-m-362620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Card

Hmmmmmm

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

Face it.....you got scammed big time and never saw it coming. NO "nice old lady" just GIVES away free money. Just by the dollar amounts I can tell you what the scam was. Its alllll over the net by the way.

NO one gives away free money for nothing.....ever......ever......ever

You let greed rule and you lost....fess up then pay up