Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Credit Card Company

• Reported By: Monica — Fostoria Ohio United States of America
First Premier Bank Credit Card Company

First Premier Bank Credit Card Company Credit Card Criminals Internet

*Consumer Comment: Preying upon people with poor credit

I got a credit card with First Premier. I needed to re-establish my credit after a bankruptcy, and this company was pretty much the only one that would "help". I could only get a limit of $300, $221 of that taken out in fees automatically. I waited and waited for a first bill, never to receive one. I called and requested one, only to be told my account had been sent to collections after missing two payments. Can't pay a payment if I dont get a bill in the mail. Now I have $474 in bad debt sitting on my credit report because they never sent me a bill. They have collections agents calling my home and work harrassing me for money that I was never billed. The emotional toll their harrassment is taking on me is unbelievable. They will call six and seven times a day from different phone numbers. All of this for $474.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Credit-Card-Company/internet/First-Premier-Bank-Credit-Card-Company-Credit-Card-Criminals-Internet-618642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Credit Card Company

Preying upon people with poor credit

AUTHOR: MsTracy - (USA)

I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy myself, and I'll be in your situation soon.  Thanks for the "heads up"; if I get any mail from "First Premier", I'll throw it in the garbage where it belongs.  It's hard enough to re-establish credit without some predatory credit card company taking advantage of people.  A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, but in this case, it helps.  Thanks again!