Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Master Card

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2003

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
First Premier Bank Master Card
601 S. Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank Master Card ripoff fraudulent credit services, credit reporting and credit limit amout available consumer Sioux Falls South Dakota

I was looking for mortgage loans and was told by a lender that I needed to aquire a credit card.

So I applied for a credit card over the internet. First Premier Bank sent a card with $250 credit limit. I accepted the card by calling the number.

However, I did not know that I could not use the credit amount stated until I pay them $250. This is not helping my credit, by them reporting deliquent payments for no services rendered. As I cancelled this card I was told that I have a deliquent payment of $298. This card could not be used even with $40 and $60 payments to the card. This card should not be applied to my credit report for credit not received.

chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2003 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Master-Card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Premier-Bank-Master-Card-ripoff-fraudulent-credit-services-credit-reporting-and-cre-51374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Master Card