Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Mastercard/ Intelenet Global Services Ltd.

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Cut N Shoot Texas
First Premier Bank Mastercard/ Intelenet Global Services Ltd.
firstpremiercard.com WIlmington, Delaware U.S.A.

First Premier Bank Mastercard/ Intelenet Global Services Ltd. IF DEALING WITH FIRST PREMIER WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, NOW THERE'S INTELENET GLOBAL SERVICES WIlmington Delaware

I have had all the same bad experiences with First Premier Bank Mastercard as the ones listed here. Always there's another unforeseen charge, your payment never covers what it is supposed to even though you send exactly what your bill says, and somehow you just never end up with any available credit. Your bill just gets bigger and bigger and there are never ending new penalties.

Now comes Intelenet Global Services. Ltd. Somehow these jerks have hooked up with First Premier and are calling daily leaving messages on my phone from the phone no. 866-350-8355 saying it is an urgent business matter. I finally called the number back reaching a foreign voice demanding me to verify all kinds of information but refusing to tell me what this urgent matter was about. "He could not help me until I verified my name, telephone no., etc." After telling him I would not verify anything without more info. he finally tells me he is calling about my account with First Premier Bank which was charged off years ago. He was very pushy and demanding even making the statement "OK, if you do not verify this information".....like he was threatening me and I ask him "then what?" Are you threatening me?"

Beware of calls from Intelenet GLobal Services, Ltd. They are a good match up with First Premier. Don't give them any information and demand they not contact you again.

Fedup
Cut N Shoot, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Mastercard-Intelenet-Global-Services-Ltd/WIlmington-Delaware/First-Premier-Bank-Mastercard-Intelenet-Global-Services-Ltd-IF-DEALING-WITH-FIRST-PREMIE-352563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Mastercard/ Intelenet Global Services Ltd.