Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Of Sioux Falls, SD

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Hardy Nebraska
First Premier Bank Of Sioux Falls, SD
601 S, Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 605-357-3000
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Premier Bank Of Sioux Falls, SD Likes to Harrass people Sioux Falls South Dakota

I was down with a illness which put me in the hospital for a few weeks so I got behind on some of my bills including my First Premier Bank card payment. From March 1st until this morning (3/17/08) they have called my house 27 times!!

I told them a week ago that I am sending a check for the full amount Friday (3/10) so please stop calling me. The following Monday the calls started again at 8:30 am and did not stop until 9PM and the next day and the next day. at least 5 times a day.

I told them to stop calling again, 5 minutes later they called again. To me this is harassment and have reported them to the states attorneys office both here in Nebraska and South Dakota.

I am going to pay this card off and cancel it. I have other cards that have a better rate and higher amounts on them and they do not call me all day every day.

Hardy, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Of-Sioux-Falls-SD/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104/First-Premier-Bank-Of-Sioux-Falls-SD-Likes-to-Harrass-people-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-318632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Of Sioux Falls, SD