Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Of South Dakota

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
First Premier Bank Of South Dakota
firstpremierbank.com Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-987-5521
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Premier Bank Of South Dakota Closed Account and still received late and service fees... Sioux Falls South Dakota

I closed my account with First Premier Bank and paid all but a amout of 20 dollars off. I wanted to pay a final bill one time and be done with them. Closed it on 20 Feb 2008 and did not receive my bill until a few days before due date. I mailed "what I thought was final payment of 23 dollars" and it did not clear the bank until 4-16-2008. I would understand a late fee with an open account and be willing to pay it. I might even accept it for a closed account one time, 2 late fees and a service fee of 6 dollars. I feel as though I was extorted out of an additional 55 dollars to close this account icluding a 7 dollar fee for using the phone service to get this bill paid promptly. Do not do business with this bank because they are using some questionable practices.

Crazy trucker
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Of-South-Dakota/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/First-Premier-Bank-Of-South-Dakota-Closed-Account-and-still-received-late-and-service-fees-332172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Of South Dakota