cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By: Marissa — Carmel Indiana USA
First Premier Bank Sioux Falls SD
3820 N. Louise Ave Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank Sioux Falls SD Ignored all the Warnings and Now I'm paying for it!!! Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I have been paying past due bills to repair my credit but need a credit card to build credit.  I needed a credit card and knew it needed to be secure.  I decided to go with First Premier Bank....bad idea.  I need a $200 deposit, which I expected.  I payed $50 every two weeks in an 8 week period.  After I had made the last payment I called to check on the status, this is when everything went down hill.

First the said they only had $150 not $200 then they found it, after I talked to 4 people.  (I also had to explain my situation everytime I got a new person on the line).  Then when I called back to see when they were sending my card, they said they were still waiting for a final payment....to bring me up to $200.

Luckly I had used my bank's pay bill system, so I was able to see that First Premier Bank had indeed cash all 4 checks ($50 ea.)  It took 2 days to find the the $50....for the 2nd time.   At this point though, I had decided that if it was this difficult to just put down a security deposit, I could imagine how paying on a credit card with them would be.  I worked very hard to clear my credit and wasn't going to let First Premier ruin it.

I asked for a refund.  They told me it would take 30 to 90 days and it would come in $50 checks....like I sent them.  I was so frustrated and now I'm worried about them sending my money back....I will keep you updated on when I recieve the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-SD/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-SD-Ignored-all-the-Warnings-and-Now-Im-paying-for-it-S-627053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank Sioux Falls SD