Complaint Review: First Premier Bank - Sioux Falls SD

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: gina musto — northampton Massachusetts United States of America
First Premier Bank - Sioux Falls SD
P.O. Box 5542, Sioux Falls soux falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank - Sioux Falls SD I had my credit card go into collections so i called and made a settlement and asked to take it off of my credit report and on 11/25/09 i checked my credit report and there is an amount hurting my cre soux falls, South Dakota

I Gina M had made a settlement payment to first premier bank care collection agency and asked for it to be taken off my credit report. Well when i checked my credit report on November 25th 2009 there was a 342 dollar amount alert hurting my credit from first premier bank. That was suppose to be gone as of 3-4 years ago. I'am extremely upset over this and demand resolution. I live in northampton, massachusettes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-SD/soux-falls-South-Dakota-57117-5524/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-SD-I-had-my-credit-card-go-into-collections-so-i-called-530929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank - Sioux Falls SD