Complaint Review: First Premier Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Richland Missouri
First Premier Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
PO Box 5519 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota FIRST PRMIER BANK CHARGED ME FOR A CREDIT CARD I NEVER RECEIVED Sioux Falls South Dakota

I recently applied for a credit card with First Premier Bank. I never heard anything back, till the first bill arrived with charges on the account. I tried to contact them, but no luck. They then called my while I was at work and I explained that I never received a card, neither I activated one. I told them to cancel the card. Till this day I receive bills, and I have no way to cantact them. I tried it over the internet, no luck. I work shifts, so it is very hard for me to contact them. The phone number is an automated sytem, and you can never get hold of a person.

Todd
Richland, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57447-5519/First-Premier-Bank-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-FIRST-PRMIER-BANK-CHARGED-ME-FOR-A-CREDIT-CA-361076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota