Complaint Review: First Premier Bank-Souix Falls, S.D.

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
First Premier Bank-Souix Falls, S.D.

First Premier Bank-Souix Falls, S.D. First Premier Bank promised to help build my credit, but instead used me for their own profit by disguising hidden fees and by charging me for extra finance charges because I did not want to pay for s Internet

The First Premier Bank of Souix Falls, S.D. sent me several emails soliciting me to take one of their credit cards.  Since my credit was not up to par, they told me that they could help build my credit by reporting me to the three credit bureaus.

In fact, I thought this was a good chance to improve my credit. However, instead of building my credit, this bank made my credit a lot worse by their inscrupulous fees and finance charges.  Believe me, the whole time that I had their card, I only spent 37.00, and they are now charging me for over 300.00 for using it. If that is not a scam, I don't know what is.

Not only did this bank charge me for a whopping 300.00 after I spent only 37.00, they also turned my account over to the First National Collection Bureau which is now threatening to sue me if I don't pay them. This collection agency also reported me to the  three credit bureaus making it appear as if am some kind of irresponsible person in case some employer would want to hire me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-Souix-Falls-SD/internet/First-Premier-Bank-Souix-Falls-SD-First-Premier-Bank-promised-to-help-build-my-credit-611537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank-Souix Falls, S.D.