Complaint Review: First Premier Bank aka US Guardian

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2002

• Reported By:Las Vegas NV
First Premier Bank aka US Guardian
229 Genessee St Buffallo, New York U.S.A.

First Premier Bank aka US Guardian ripoff VISA & Master Card Approval Debit of Saving or Checking Account Before Receive Credit Card dirty ripoff liars SOB's Buffallo New York

I received a phone call from Paul Monte with First Premier Bank (AKA) US Guardian promising me $2,500 Unsecured Visa & $2,000 Unsecure M/C. My heart did a double take. My first financial relief in months. I was promised that I would receive my cards before or on September 13th. On September 16th by 8p.m. the company would debit my savings or checking $199.00 Activation fee.

I could cancel my cards at anytime and receive a full refund of the $199.00 if I did not owe anything on my cards. I was told my APR would be at 9.9% and go as low as 4.9%, every 6 mths my credit amount would increase by $500.00 each card. I was also told that I would receive a complimentary Samsong Cell Phone which I could activate with Sprint. I was so happy, I had been struggling for months finacially.

I could by my children cloths for school, get a car, pay off other credit cards at a higher APR. I am so disappointed it's September 13th no cards. So I jump on the internet and where I find all theses stories abou the same company. Now I have to close my accounts (my bank is in a different state) and pay to re-open new accounts.

My children wont be getting the cloths they need, nor will I be able to get a car. More financial stress and broken promises to my children of clothing.

After reading reports of the same company doing the samething. I do not understand why this company has not been stopped. I question where this company is getting phone numbers and e-mail address. I am also going to making a report with the Federal Trade Commission about this company.

I ask that anyone reading this who has had the same problem also file a report with the Federal Trade Commission, I want this company stopped. I don't want other people to be in the situation I am in.

Martha
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2002 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank-aka-US-Guardian/Buffallo-New-York-14201/First-Premier-Bank-aka-US-Guardian-ripoff-VISA-Master-Card-Approval-Debit-of-Saving-or-C-29937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank aka US Guardian