Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Really? Seriously! — Omaha Nebraska
First Premier Bank
PO Box 5516 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank Lost Payment and Continue Auto-Dialing Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*Author of original report: First Premier Bank Card Update

*UPDATE Employee: Response from First PREMIER Bank

*UPDATE Employee: Response from First PREMIER Bank

February 28. 2013 I made a payment on my husbands account. The rep said it would not be late and no fees attached. The money was taken from my checking account on March 1. Today, they said they have no record of a payment being made. The auto dialed me every other day looking for a payment. I finally got the third rep(Tammi) to acknowledge and make notes to my account and arrange another payment of course.

They told me to send a copy of my bank statement so they could investigate.I have. I would just like to say that if you are dealing with any of their reps that you get their name and ID#. We are trying to rebuild our credit but after this situation we find it very disheartening. We have always paid on time and 60% more than the minimum due. We will keep monitoring this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-/First-Premier-Bank-Lost-Payment-and-Continue-Auto-Dialing-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1035023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank

First Premier Bank Card Update

AUTHOR: Really? Seriously! - ()

Thank you Rip-Off Report for gaining attention to my situation. First Premier finally contacted me about my husbands account. They had misapplied his payment to my account. Now I am $250 in the hole but my husbands card is now properly credited. I will get my card with late fees etc caught up but I was more worried about him because his card is the higher limit. Thank you First Premier for your attention to this matter and keep on rocking' Ripoffreport.com

Response from First PREMIER Bank

AUTHOR: Julie at PREMIER Bankcard - ()

I am sorry you experienced issues with your payment and would like to help. Please email me directly at juliegilson@premierbankcard.com so we can review your account.

Please include your name, your husbands name, mailing address, and telephone number in your email and we will contact you to further discuss this issue. Thank you.

Julie Gilson
Directing Officer, Business Communications

Response from First PREMIER Bank

AUTHOR: Julie at PREMIER Bankcard - ()

Julie Gilson