• Report: #420456

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:brandon Florida
First Premier Bank
601 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 605-357-3000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

First Premier Bank : N2033369 Liar, dishonest, unethical, JUST NASTY PEOPLE WILL LIE TO GET ANYTHING Sioux Falls South Dakota

Ok I know it's my fault that my credit was bad. I also understood about all the fees. I just wanted to build my credit. Everything was going good until I lost my job laid off due to the economy so I was behind on both credit cards. I was able to catch up on my cars and other more important bills. So I called to set up a payment with them. I paid one nearly off and the other one. I set up a first payment then a second payment. The lady named PAT adv me that all my privileges will be reinstated once the payment cleared. And they did. The payments cleared So I called to check my balance and it stated that my card is close that I will need to speak with someone to have it reopened. So I call and I speak to an Account Supervisor what a _itch. I advised her of my conversation with another customer service rep and she said sir i'm sorry I was not there for the conversation but until the other card is paid up to date and then you will have to wait 15 days. To be able to use the card again. I was flabbergasted I stated why I would have set up two different payments. I would have just waited and made one big payment. I just don't liked being lied to. It is unethical. I know I owed the money and I was tiring to get it paid. I would and I will pay them off but they will no longer have any control over my credit.

ANY HOW THEY LIED TO GET ME TO MAKE A PAYMENT RIGHT THEN. EVENTHOU I GUESS THEY WILL DO ANYTHING SHORT OF WOW I'M NOT SURE I ASKED ABOUT THE USEAGE. SHE POINT BLANK LIED OVER THE PHONE. I GUESS IF THAT'S HOW YOU TRAIN YOUR EMPLYEES. SO I CANCLED BOTH CARDS AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSSESSNES AGAIN WITH THEM

E.m tampa fl
brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57101-1348/First-Premier-Bank-N2033369-Liar-dishonest-unethical-JUST-NASTY-PEOPLE-WILL-LIE-TO-GE-420456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank