guided

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Indiana
First Premier Bank
Po box 5147 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank I paid them a minimum payment for a 250.00 credit,so far I was only given 18.00 credit,for every 25to50 dollar . they said that they don't give out 250.00 credit as stipulated at the first ageement. They do not do what they advertise. SiouxFalls South Dakota

I was to have 250.00creditby paying25.00amonth.I did this,I was only given18.00.Icalled to find out my balance and I did not go over,then they charged me 29.98for going over which I went round and round with them.In my opinion of this company they do not help the consumer,they harass you on the phone when you have payment arrangement made. I am talking at least 4 times daily.I send them money and I am not able to use my credit allotment? I want out.They have not lived up to thier deal.

Ks
Columbus, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5147/First-Premier-Bank-I-paid-them-a-minimum-payment-for-a-25000-creditso-far-I-was-only-giv-411157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank