Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Belton South Carolina
First Premier Bank
Po Box 5524 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premiere Credit CardFirst Premier Bank Believe to give out banking info. to other frauds. Sioux Falls South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Never had any problems with Premier Bank

I also believe the same for this company as another consumer has stated, I believe they are selling your private info. and any info they can get about you this card is the only thing I have done different as far as credit cards or my bank account. I used my debit card to make the first payment on my card, and now all of a sudden I have a fraudulent card on my debit card from a fraudulent non exsistent company, I have to believe there is a a connection from this credit card and this fraudulent charge on my bank account. This is the only thing I have done different. Adding to all this Im making a payment to these and I havent even used the card. But am already being charged and interest to. Im glad I decided to investigate this company and find out others were having the same issues. My advice is to be aware of your info that you have given them such as banking accounts numbers because there is something shady going on here.

Sunflower23
Belton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5524/First-Premiere-Credit-CardFirst-Premier-Bank-Believe-to-give-out-banking-info-to-other-fr-425896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank

Never had any problems with Premier Bank

AUTHOR: Vorless Darkchaos - (U.S.A.)

I never had any problems with First Preimer Bank Ever

I have made my payments using there website and i never had any problems of any kind

Premier Bank Believe to give out banking info. to other frauds<
You have to have facts
it take more the just to believe to make it true