Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Mechanicville New York United States of America
First Premier Bank
PO Box 5529 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank First Premier Bank of Sioux Falls, SD agreement to pay off credit card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Different Wording Required

I was working at the time I applied for a credit card when I got this card. As time went on I lost my job and could not pay this account. When I did recieve unemployment I started paying what I could. When my unemployment ran out, I called to make arrangements for they would not except my insurance I paid for for when you lose your job. I contacted fiancial assistance services to make arrangements , they told me to settle this account pay $212.58 to close this out. I did just that and now there sending me a bill saying that I owe them another $159.00.

I tried calling and they never answer. So, as far as I am concered I did follow my agreement being that I have no income and have been unemployed for 2 yrs and cant find work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Premier-Bank-First-Premier-Bank-of-Sioux-Falls-SD-agreement-to-pay-off-credit-card-922815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank

Different Wording Required

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You should be saying.....

"I have been unemployed for TWO YEARS because I DON'T WANT TO WORK."