Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tiredofjunk_49 — Monessen Pennsylvania United States of America
First Premier Bank
PO Box 5529 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank My card was suspended because I paid my bill!!!!! Sioux Falls , South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: I paid as well and First Premier suspended my account

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WOW I JUST GOT MY CARD

*General Comment: ROTFLMAO!!

*Consumer Comment: The Uniformed Guys Are Waiting!

*Consumer Comment: recommendation

I have had my credit card for well over a year and a half.  My wife pays my credit card by phone to ensure that it is paid on time.  Well, at the beginning of the month their recording to pay on line began to skip.  It wouldn't take my wife's payment.  She called customer service immediately.  They told her that she was putting in the wrong check information.  She informed them that there was a problem with their computer skipping.  The CS rep wouldn't take the payment without charging and additional $14 dollar....my wife opted for going through pay by phone again.  She was connected, given the confirmation number and thought that the problem was solved.   The payment came out of our bank on the due date but we received a letter in the mail.  My card was suspended because of "questionable payment activity!"   What???? I am penalized for making my payment.  I called First Premier and said it would be taken off of the suspension within 24-72 hours.  Never happened!.  Called again......same response!.  It is time to contact the Better Business and the Attorney General under Consumer Protection.   What a ripoff!  We will be paying this card up and returning it.   They find anyway to rip off the consumer and I hope they have to pay for this fraudalent behavior!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Premier-Bank-My-card-was-suspended-because-I-paid-my-bill-Sioux-Falls-South-824876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank

I paid as well and First Premier suspended my account

AUTHOR: Levi_196 - ()

I never pay the minimum on my credit cards the same with First Premier Bank.
Generally I pay 3x a month on a CC (3x the minimum).....lo and behold I make a payment to First Premier Bank for $9 in the beginning of March to round it off and they decide to put a hold on my CC for possible "suspicious" activity and Bank safety. Never mind the fact that I've had this "credit card" for 8 months now and never had a payment return as NSF....all of a sudden they want my personal bank to verify that I am the actual account holder and if the $9 payment has cleared.
1st if I didn't have the money in my bank account it would've been returned as NSF by now.
I am not able to make payments online while they review the letter from my bank, however I am able to pay via debit card (by phone) from the same bank and checking account First Premier Bank is reviewing .....
The "initiation fee" is outrageous and personally I don't think First Premier wants me to pay 3x the minimum per month as that will pay the debt off fast and yes I will have the account closed by consumer ( I was stupid for taking this card as I have 2 Cap1 CC accounts and a Wells Fargo).
This so called "First Premier bank" is a predatory lender and imo falls under the same category as pay day loan companies.
Stay away from First Premier Bank!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WOW I JUST GOT MY CARD

AUTHOR: Nuru - ()

Wow I just got the new card do you think I better cancel them

#3 General Comment

ROTFLMAO!!

AUTHOR: lois griffin - (United States of America)

LOL! That is hilarious! I love you Jim!!

The Uniformed Guys Are Waiting!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

The BBB Police have new uniforms and are just waiting for your call.  As soon as you make your "claim" with the BBB, their police force will investigate and raid their office.  They will have a cameraman there and send you a DVD of the event.  The BBB has just purchased new equipment for their "force", up to and including new firearms, tazers, hidden microphones and special armor plated vehicles in case it really gets rough.  The BBB only hires and "swears in" men who are over 6' 6" and have special tailors to design uniforms for them.  It has been rumored the BBB Police are training pit bulls for their "K-9 Force".  If the BBB Police Chief deems it appropriate, he will personally dispatch the special BBB mobile courtroom, complete will judge and jury.  Of course, the Chief will always give the business the opportunity to "come clean" but if they won't he has the Authority to dispatch the "BBB Special Forces".  At any rate, be confident in knowing, the BBB Police are here to protect you.  No matter how tough the case, no matter how high the danger, the BBB Police will be on the job!

recommendation

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You may want to consider mailing them a check through a new convenience called the U.S. Postal Service.