Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:. Idaho
First Premier Bank
Sioux Falls, South Dakota Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Premier Bank These people do NOT answer the phone!!! Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

I've screwed up my credit, and if this card is the best I can do, then I'll take my beating. However, reaching this outfit is IMPOSSIBLE. I called and listened to an automaton giving menu options for at least five minutes (I set the phone down and just let it run).

After the line disconnected (about ten minutes after I'd called), I got an immediate return call from the automaton saying something about "starting an investigation immediately."

I had a question.

They list a phone number on the bill...and can't be bothered with having it answered.

If anyone has a telephone number that is answered by a salient being, I'd appreciate a post in reply.

., Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/First-Premier-Bank-These-people-do-NOT-answer-the-phone-Ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-258551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank