helps

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
First Premier Bank
http://www.firstpremier.com/ Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Premier Bank First Premier Bank A Blatant Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

I rarely have used this card with a $250 yet I owe $368. Although I have paid this 250 over and over again. They charge this outrageous fee that is a made up they find a way that you then over your balance and they charge for an over balance fee. If you are close to your due date they wait to post your payment until it is late then a late fee. The late fee then puts your over the limit which is another 29.00.

I spoke to a representative on Friday not only was she very nasty but she could speak about a 25.00 charge that I made. In the conversation I mentioned that I paid 165.00 last week and I have a 17.00 available balance, she continuously mentioned that I used 25.00. What she didn't mention were 200.00 in fees that they have charged me. After the conversation I sent 106.00 which should have given me 123.00 available. I checked the available balance tonight I have an available balance of 6.00. At the very least where in the heck did the 11.00 go?

There strategy not only cost money but somehow gets reported on the report as late and over charged.

Chardyjr
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/Premier-Bank-First-Premier-Bank-A-Blatant-Ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-436961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank