Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
First Premier Bank
firstpremier.com Souix Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank-Souix Falls First Premier Bank They charged me for a credit card that I never received!!!!! Souix Falls South Dakota

I just recently applied for a card with First Premier Bank about 2 months ago, and I was approved. But two days ago, I received a letter in the mail saying I owed them over $1,000 for a card I SUPPOSEDLY had in Kansas City in 2005. I applied for a card in 2001 and never received it. They said I could not receive and cards vrom their bank because of my credit score. Ain't that some $^%+!!!!

Babyirl-Atl
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Souix-Falls-South-Dakota/First-Premier-Bank-Souix-Falls-First-Premier-Bank-They-charged-me-for-a-credit-card-that-I-359273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank