Complaint Review: First Priemer Bank

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Lewiston Idaho
First Priemer Bank
PO Box 5519 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Priemer Bank ...No card just fees Sioux Falls South Dakota

I stationed in VA when I was sent TAD (Temporary Assigned Duty) and at the return of this I had a letter saying that if I wanted my card, that had been sent back to them I need to send them a utility bill verifing my address I was on a military base so I had no bill.

The bank never sent me anything after that for 3 months when I had a bill that was over $300. I tried calling them but could never get through cause they didn't put an account number on the bill. I never paid this bill because of it.

I transfered and never thought about it until I got my credit report and I now owe them $997.00. I never got a card or used it.

Tjt
Lewiston, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Priemer-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Priemer-Bank-No-card-just-fees-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-355937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Priemer Bank