Complaint Review: First Resolution Investment Corp

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Westerville Ohio U.S.A.
First Resolution Investment Corp
850 Coho Way Suite 132 Bllingham, Washington United States of America

First Resolution Investment Corp judgement hard credit checks Bllingham, Washington

I recieved a copy of my credit report and I have a judgement from First Resolution Investment Corp. for $1091. I know this is from an old credit card, but I have no idea which one?

I found the case on the court house website. The only paperwork I have on file is a letter from an attorney threatening a law suit if the amount was not paid. According to the court house entries, they obtained a default judgement since I falied to appear in 2007. In 2009, they were issued the right to garnish my wages, but I had just quit working for the comapny I was employed at. On March 12, 2012 there is an inqury from the same company, address, and phone number on my credit report. I am wondering why they are pulling my credit information & how many times they have done it in the last 6 years?

I was considering making a settlement offer with this company to get the judgement marked as paid on my credit report, but after reading so many complaints about the company on the internet and finding out that they are not credited with the Better Business Bureau, I am at a loss on what to do next?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Resolution-Investment-Corp/Bllingham-Washington-98225/First-Resolution-Investment-Corp-judgement-hard-credit-checks-Bllingham-Washington-889245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Resolution Investment Corp