Complaint Review: First Shield

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2002

• Reported By:Mosheim Tn
First Shield
One Greentree Centre Suite Marlton, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-483 8511
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

First Shield dishonest company that writes you bad checks false promises fraudulent ripoff business Marlton New Jersey

First Shield does'nt back up there 100% garantee statement. This company has gotten a hold on my social security number and deducted 169.95 from my checking account without my permission. I confronted them about this mistake that had taken place, so they stated they would reimburse my money in full and they apologized to me.

A couple of months later I received my check in full. Later that day I cashed the check and deposited it back into my account. The check was insufficent funds,so therefore it was deducted from my account again. I contacted First Shield of this problem Male Taylor stated that there would be a money order sent to me asap. I haven't seen the check yet.

This problem has been going on seen back in November 2001. This company has still got my money and should not get away with this fraud anymore. First Shield states to me that the check was sent out to me on April 23,2001 but I have no proof because I have'nt seen the check yet.

Todays date is May 21, 2002. I think this company should be put out of business if they are going to treat the customers this way.

Mosheim, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2002 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Shield/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/First-Shield-dishonest-company-that-writes-you-bad-checks-false-promises-fraudulent-ripoff-21250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Shield