Complaint Review: First Source Advantage LLC

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Marshfield Massachusetts
First Source Advantage LLC
205 Bryant Woods South Amherst, New York U.S.A.

First Source Advantage LLC Capital One Amherst New York

Capital claims that I have a credit card account with them, This is a fraudulent account that was turned over to First Source. Since July of 2007 I have been fighting with Capital one about this fraudulent account. I have requested all applications regarding this account and an account history which never came from Capital One. Now I am receiving calls from this company regarding this fraudulent account (sent coipy of police report to Capital One in August 2007) and regardless of what I say to them I am told I am responsible. I requested all paperwork regarding this account and have been told that they will not send me anything regarding this fraudulent account.

Jerry
Marshfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage-LLC/Amherst-New-York-14228/First-Source-Advantage-LLC-Capital-One-Amherst-New-York-327734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage LLC