Complaint Review: First Source Advantage LLC

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Mad Mom — Denver Colorado United States of America
First Source Advantage LLC
205 Bryant Woods South Amherst NY 14228 3609 Amherst, New York United States of America

First Source Advantage LLC Falsely tied me to anothers debt and demanded I pay Amherst , New York

Fist Souce contacted me stating that I was on a joint credit card account.  They said
that the account was in default and that I owed $4,500.  They keep calling me with the same story.  My name was removed from this joint credit card five years ago.

This is a violation of The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act 807. False or misleading representations.

In my opinion they are snakes.

I hope they will stop when I send a letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage-LLC/Amherst-New-York-14228/First-Source-Advantage-LLC-Falsely-tied-me-to-anothers-debt-and-demanded-I-pay-Amherst--763762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage LLC