shoulders

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
First Source Advantage, LLC
205 Bryant Woods South Amherst, New York U.S.A.

Jessica, Representing First Source Advantage, LLC WRONG NUMBER - Harassing Phone Calls To The Wrong Individual and Phone Number South Amherst New York

*Author of original report: Company also known as or formerly known as Account Solutions Group

First Source Advantage, LLC
205 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, New York 14228-3609
Phone:
716/564-4400

To Whom This May Concern,

A representative or affiliate of your company by the name of Jessica is calling my home repeatedly looking for an Yvone Lima and is leaving a referencing number and contact information as follows

Reference Number - #12328335
Call Jessica at 1 800 753-3223

Please be advised that despite my efforts to stop the daily harassing phone calls nothing has been done by your company to date, to cease and desist. I have personally returned the phone calls as a courtesy to you to advise you and or this Jessica that she is barking up the wrong tree in search for Yvone Lima.

Furthermore, since my call to your company Jessica has begun calling from a private number and her last call to my home was received at 5:31 a.m. est. on March 5, 2009 wherein she left today's repetitive message. This is harassment. Yvone Lima does not own this phone number neither does she live at this address, I do. And I do not, let me say that again I do not know or have any business dealings with a Yvone Lima.

Please remove my phone number from your data bank and advise your head hunting, public record searchers that where ever they received or obtained their information it is erroneous.

FYI: A simple google search for this individual and her children, Maureen Gois etal, and James Gois places her in North Carolina near Raleigh/Durham in Cary, NC. http://www.mylife.com/people-search-directory/L3/135743.

Now when can I expect payment for doing your job for you?

Good luck to you - leave me and mine alone.

Contact Information for First Source Advantage

Fax:
716/564-4440

PJ
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage-LLC/South-Amherst-New-York-14228-3609/Jessica-Representing-First-Source-Advantage-LLC-WRONG-NUMBER-Harassing-Phone-Calls-To-431050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage, LLC

Company also known as or formerly known as Account Solutions Group

AUTHOR: PJ - (U.S.A.)

FYI: The company is also known or formerly known as Account Solutions Group, [an ICICI one source company] using the same street address and telephone contact information as First Source Advantage, LLC. Further investigation indicates that the 716 number listed for the company has been disconnected and is no longer valid. They are now using a 800 call center number/service. The gal at the 800 number informed me that she is powerless to help since she is merely answering her computer generated and forwarded calls. [an outsourced phone operator?] Hmm, how convenient! She has no idea who Jessica is and ... this is the best part ... she could do absolutely nothing in regards to the reference number I gave her. I laughed. I informed her that I was calling the precise number that was left for me to call and was following exact directions in regards to the reference number given. She was still clueless. At least she pretended to be. I informed her of the situation occurring as noted in my original post above and that this was a courtesy call and she still said ... nothing I can do. I let her know that there was something I could do and would just as soon as I hung up the phone. TaDa .... I posted the information here.