Complaint Review: First Source Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Utica Kentucky
First Source Advantage
205 Bryant Woods South, Amherst, New York 14228-3609 Nationwide U.S.A.

First Source Advantage I called to get some info and give info and Josh ripped my head off and called me names. Amherst New York

I have had financial problems for awhile due to a car accident that happened to me 6/10/06 where I was in a coma for 3 months and woke up not remembering most of my life. I obviously got behind on some bills. Capital One after 30 days late sent me to First Source Advantage. They were nice at first but then demanded $250 a month or they would come after everything I have, which isnt much. I do not own anything but a POS truck. Thats it. I called today to give some information and Mr. Josh Zorne started yelling at me, telling me that people like me make it hard for good people who pay, and that I am part of the reason the economy is the way it is. He called me a liar, and was screaming at the top of his lungs. He said that he would come after me and that chapter 13 bankruptcy or anything would help me, they would still get everything I got. I have never been talked to like this by anyone and I advised him when he first started yelling that I have witnesses to him being this way with my phone on speaker, he said no one would believe them, kept on and on about how I am liar and horrible person and then told me to have a good day and hung up. I think that Capital One needs to get someone else b/c they did not scare me, I called my attorney immediately and got Chapter 13 set in action. They are the only ones wanting a big amount every month and not willing to work with me even after all this time and receiving $1700 total since this began. I just wanted to vent and saw that others feel the same way I do. If for some reason Mr. Zorne, or however you spell his name, reads this or gets wind of it, I hope he knows that not only my attorney knows about him but I also have reported him to the FTRC.

Andrea
Utica, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage/nationwide/First-Source-Advantage-I-called-to-get-some-info-and-give-info-and-Josh-ripped-my-head-off-392586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage