dealers

• Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
First Source Advantage
Nationwide U.S.A.

First Source Advantage Stated that one of my debts wer turned over to them NATIONWIDE

I received a call from First Source Advantage saying that my Amex which is cancelled has been turned over to them for collections(this was a possibilty, so I listen). He stated the correct balance and verify my DOB. He them proceeded to give me all the payment options available to me. If agreed he would need my banking info. I explain to him that I needed to verify that he was legit and ask for his phone#(it came up as unknown on the ID) and said I would call he back with the info. I called AMEX and they said that my a/c was in collections BUT NOT WITH FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE. They said that my account was still with Amex in their collections dept.

Our personal info is out there everywhere. Always verify that the people calling you are legit before you give out your personal info. SHAME ON YOU, FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE

Kaywins
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage/nationwide/First-Source-Advantage-Stated-that-one-of-my-debts-wer-turned-over-to-them-NATIONWIDE-463700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage