Complaint Review: First State Loss Mitigation Services/ Weststar Mortgage/ Glob Mortgage- Janet G. Madr

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Townsend Delaware
240 South Dupont Hwy., Ste. 300 New Castle, De 19720 New Castle, Delaware U.S.A.

First State Loss Mitigation Services/ Weststar Mortgage/ Glob Mortgage- Janet G. Madr Took alot of money from me and did nothing they promised, not one call, fax or other. Then promised me a refund,I never recieved,spent my money,she can't give it back till she find another to steal it from New Castle Delaware

*Author of original report: First State Loss Mitigation Service/ Janet G. Madric Wilkinson

*Author of original report: Mortgage Rip Off Company "Beware"

Around about September 12th I went to First State Mitigation Services for help with my mortgage, Like many I was stuck in an adjustable and got behind. A reck and praying for help, I went to this could and would help me with my mortgage situation, I needed to get $1,434.00 to them and they would make it work. They took my money, Did nothing not so much as a phone call to my mortgage company.

After contacting others for Help The media, The company said they would refund my money, This was September they still have nt refunded my money, And now says they don't have it yet, they used it or spent it. Need more time to get it together. Now I guess they need another person to rob to pay me if they ever do. They are crooks. They have several names that should have turned on a light of warning.

Rachelle
Townsend, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-State-Loss-Mitigation-Services-Weststar-Mortgage-Glob-Mortgage-Janet-G-Madr/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/First-State-Loss-Mitigation-Services-Weststar-Mortgage-Glob-Mortgage-Janet-G-Madr-Took-390822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First State Loss Mitigation Services/ Weststar Mortgage/ Glob Mortgage- Janet G. Madr

First State Loss Mitigation Service/ Janet G. Madric Wilkinson

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (U.S.A.)

In January this company moved, please be wise to anyone offering to help with a mortgage situation, nine times out of ten they are only doing what you can yourself do. I still have not received a penny of what was taken from me, I am under alot of stress yet I still pray for not only my situation but also for the company and Janet the owner, also that no one else be taken advantage of. It hurts.

Mortgage Rip Off Company "Beware"

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (U.S.A.)

I contacted First state loss mitigations Service, I explained that I and another person would be there on friday November 14th to pick up my money(Refund)Janet Madric-Wilkinson contacted me back with a message Do not come to here office!!!