Complaint Review: First Texas Homes

• Reported By: Bman1968 — Plano Texas United States of America
First Texas Homes
Dallas, Texas United States of America

First Texas Homes Poor Warranty Response Dallas, Texas

10 months after purchasing my brand new First Texas Home, I had a home inspection done; I reported the results to the warranty department, which in turn sent one of their rude representatives to my home stating that the inspector only took online courses to get certified. The company pick and chose what repairs to make and they never had me verify the repairs. One repair that was made was the leaking shower pan; after about a year after the repair, all of the caulking started failing. I reported this and their warranty dept. manager wrote me a letter stating they wouldn't fix it. I regret buying a First Texas Home; I have learned there are many other quality builders to choose from, such as Drees, Landon, Darling and David Weekley.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Texas-Homes/Dallas-Texas-/First-Texas-Homes-Poor-Warranty-Response-Dallas-Texas-941439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Texas Homes