Complaint Review: First Texas Homes

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Remegia — Frisco Texas
First Texas Homes
Internet USA

First Texas Homes First Texas Homes makes shoddy repairs under warranty. Frisco Texas

I read the reviews for First Texas but bought a home with them on the premise that you can't please everyone.  However, I am now regretting my decision.  Unprofessional behavior and lack of information is standard operating procedure for FTH.  Be prepared to have shoddy work completed under the warranty policy and be sure to have plenty of time to take off so that they can promise to show up and then not show on your scheduled day.

My first complaint is regarding my double doors.  There was a cracked trim piece which needed to be replaced.  However, once replaced the trim piece looks nothing like the original as you can now see that it is a trim piece.  The prior piece was sanded to be flush with the door.  My husband told me to let it go so I did after the warranty guy, Jeff, told me well that is what you get when it is a repair.

My next complaint is that it takes over a month to get things fixed no matter how available you are due to contractors not showing up and shoddy workmanship that needs to be repaired upon a second return. [continued below]....

.....  I will never recommend FTH to anyone and will be sure to share my experiences to discourage anyone I hear speaking of buying here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Texas-Homes/internet/First-Texas-Homes-First-Texas-Homes-makes-shoddy-repairs-under-warranty-Frisco-Texas-1142309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Texas Homes