Complaint Review: First Tier Marketing

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: tony boles — Strasburg Colorado United States of America
First Tier Marketing
11801 Pierce St. Ste 200 Riverside, California United States of America

First Tier Marketing Jim Berry They started stating that they were here to help me through a modification loan. Contact me several time with a representative name Brittany Mejia and got my banking information which they took over 1 Riverside, California

I was dealing with a modification company out California named First Tier Marketing. The person I dealt with was named Jim Berry, and Brittany Mejia. They started out real nice and want to help me fix my loan with HFC-Benefical. I kept getting pressure to get the loan processed they needed $5,000 dollars over a period of six months at $600.00 dollars a month. Once I sent my first payment in and started talking to the bank and they stated they never heard of them, it sent a red flag off. I then spoke with Jim Berry and he kept assuring me that they were in contact with them, and that their underwriters needed more money in order to start the process. When I contacted my bank two weeks later they again said they knew nothing of First Tier, so I kept trying to contacting Mr. Berry, and he would not return my calls, and finally I called and all numbers were disconnected. I never heard again from him again and they got away with $1800.00 hundred dollars before I put a block on my account to prevent them from taking anymore of my money.

Sincerely

Tony B.
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Tier-Marketing/Riverside-California-92505/First-Tier-Marketing-Jim-Berry-They-started-stating-that-they-were-here-to-help-me-through-984388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Tier Marketing