Complaint Review: First Tier Marketing

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: trebor — portsmouth Virginia United States of America
First Tier Marketing
5880 Fair Isle Dr ste 40 riverside, California United States of America

First Tier Marketing Jim Berry Sent first payment, changed mind and now wont return calls/emails and out $1000 riverside, California

Was working to do a modification, lots of pressure from Jim Berry to get payment to him as soon as possible. Told him in middle of modification review from lender but he kept presuring me to pay him becuase the lender will not modify my loan and it will be too late.

I paid $1000 and was going to pay another $1000 the following month but my lender came back with a modification better than FTM was going to do for me so I wanted to cancel the deal.

Jim Berry continued that they will not keep the modification and I was going to lose my home. I requested my money to be returned and that was the last email and phone call contact with FTM. They wont answer my phone calls or answer my emails. Trying to get my money back through the bank but its difficult. Stay away from FTM, they take your money and think you wont be able to do anything about it especially since majority of the people they work with are out of state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Tier-Marketing/riverside-California-92507/First-Tier-Marketing-Jim-Berry-Sent-first-payment-changed-mind-and-now-wont-return-calls-736069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Tier Marketing