Complaint Review: First USA Financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
First USA Financial
1900 Howell Branch Road Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

First USA Financial FRAUD, ripoff DONT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT# Winter Park Florida

Well my story is a little different but quite similar, an pakistan or maybe indian guy call me and he said that i was approved for a unsecured credit card.

Well being that I did just applied for my first credit card I beleived him. Stupid right? well he goes on to say that he has to verify my bank account numbers so that they make sure to prove my idenity along with some other things for verification.

then I thought wait this could not be right the credit card company does not ask for bank information so i asked many questions and he was sleek with a answer for everything and he talked so fast.

But he assured me that my account would not be touch and that i was approved for a unsecured visa with a limit of $5000 dollars well to make a long story short they charged my account $69.95 and when i called it is they same indian lady every time that says they have no manager and that i can not get my money back. so i asked well what about the $200 gas card i was supposed to get and never received, do you know she had the nerve to ask for my bank information again so that she could send it to me i told her hell no and that i would be reporting them to the better business bureau. What a rip off

Latrice
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-USA-Financial/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/First-USA-Financial-FRAUD-ripoff-DONT-GIVE-THEM-YOUR-ACCOUNT-Winter-Park-Florida-186217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First USA Financial