Complaint Review: First United American Life Insurance Company

P.O. Box 3125 Syracuse, New York United States of America
  • Phone: (315)451-2544
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

First United American Life Insurance Company First United American Life Insurance Company I have insured my five grandchildren, and three great grandchildren. I am sick, and on a fixed income. Syracuse, New York

*Consumer Comment: I Throw Their Mail In The Trash

I am not pleased with First United  American Life Insurance Company, because I believe I have been a victum of fraud.  The company have not consistantly forwarded the bills to me.  Last month I received one bill for one of my grandchildren.  I sent the payment for my five grands, and two of my great grands.  Last week I received the statements for some of the others, and two letters stating that I could cash out two of the grands.  However in May, a check was sent to cover the children for three months each; although all the statements were not received.  I am very disturbed that there is no one to speak to when there is a problem.  So after reading some of the complaints, I feel justified in believing that something is very wrong.  I am old and sick, and retired with major medical bills, and very little to live on.  I do not have money for liars and ripoffs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-United-American-Life-Insurance-Company/Syracuse-New-York-13220/First-United-American-Life-Insurance-Company-First-United-American-Life-Insurance-Company-616822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First United American Life Insurance Company

I Throw Their Mail In The Trash

AUTHOR: Dawson - ()

They almost got me. I took my time. I guess I didn't sign up quickly enough, so they decided to send me weekly forms. They're desperate, I see. What legit company uses a post office box? None, in my opinion.