Complaint Review: First Valuation

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ohioagent — Columbus Ohio
First Valuation
Internet USA

First Valuation Brokerpriceopinion.com Failed to pay after work was complete as promised Brokerpriceopinion.com Internet

this company had requested for me to do several broker price opinions for them over a spand of several months.After not receiving payment I contacted the company to see men will my payment will be issued. I was told that they had had some money embeds else's from them and was asked if I would take a settlement of a lesser amount. I agreed and was told at that time that if I continued working with them I would receive payments no later than 60 days after the work order was complete. once again it has been several months and thousands of dollars later and I still have not received payment. I have contacted the accounts payable department and had been feed a line of crap every times. I have stayed in constant contact with this department of their company and have been told on several occasions that I am on the list to be paid, that the check was made out, and lastly that the check will be mailed the end of the week or beginning of the following week only to find out that once again they are lying and just feeding me a new line of crap just to get me to wait one more week. I know that I am not the only one that they they owe money to since at my recommendation several agents in my office started doing work for them and they also have not received payment and also have been told payment is being cut but for some old reason it never comes.

It is a dam shame that a company can just keep suckering people to do work for them and then fail to pay them. They just use a different name and continue doing the something as before. If you or I did this when we hire someone to do work for us it would be theft, or we would have a lean up on our accests till we pay or worst it would be considered theft by deception and become criminal. However First Valuatio. Or broker price opinion can just keep doing this and no one will stand up for the little guy because they have deeper pockets to fight than we do. However if enough people will join together we can have this certified as a class action and we can collectively bring this to court and get wheat we worked for and deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Valuation-/internet/First-Valuation-Brokerpriceopinioncom-Failed-to-pay-after-work-was-complete-as-promised-1073004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Valuation